The CMC3 Compact Monitor Controller consolidates the feature sets of Drawmer´s 3 most popular monitor controllers: Whilst retaining the famed accurate, and transparent audio quality of the MC2.1, it has the precision and control of the MC3.1 and the low profile, compact design of the CMC2. It is equally at home in a serious home studio as in a professional recording facility.
There is one thing that should always be absolutely guaranteed - that you can rely on the accuracy of your monitor controller. Can you trust the audio that your current monitor controller is providing? Is it colouring the sound? There are far to many monitor controllers available that do in one way or another - Drawmer monitor controllers do not flavour, colour, warm, improve or brighten the signal, the active circuit has been designed to faithfully produce the audio signal whilst removing many of the problems that a passive circuit will bring. For all Drawmer monitor controllers it is imperative that what you record is exactly what you hear.
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- Source switches can be active in any combination. 4 Inputs in Total - 1x Digital SPDIF (192 kHz / 24 Bit) & 2 on balanced analogue 1/4" jacks & 1 3.5mm Front Panel Aux jack for your Smartphone/MP3.
- 3x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons.
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs.
- Volume can be set via the Variable Front Panel Knob or a Preset Control. Each has parallelled custom quad pots for excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- 2x Headphone Amplifiers with Individual Level Controls with easy access to the jacks on the front.
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input & Level Control for connecting MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc.
- Built In Talkback with Level Control, Internal or External Microphone, and Internal Routing to a Mono Output Jack & Headphones.
- Comprehensive Mix Checking facilities Include Dim, Phase Reverse and Mono, Left and Right Cut as well as an easy access Mute switch.
- Kensington security slot (also called a K-Slot or Kensington lock).
- Very low profile desktop enclosure with a footprint of just 18x16cm.
- Stylish and Rugged Enclosure will withstand the knocks of the studio.
- Designed and manufactured by Drawmer in the UK.